If you are planning a trip to southern Spain, we propose you to stay in Malaga, where you will find an excellent airport, amazing weather, beach and a perfect location to visit the rest of the cities in Andalusia easily with day trips.
We propose you the following itinerary during 7 days in Andalucia, with regular excursions departing from Malaga to visit Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla and the main white villages Ronda, Nerja & Frigiliana!
ONE WEEK ITINERARY IN ANDALUSIA
1. NERJA & FRIGILIANA HALF DAY TRIP FROM MALAGAEvery Monday
Once you are in Andalusia, you can not miss visiting the white villages and charming small towns in the area. During this day trip, you will visit Nerja and its wonderful Caves, the famous balcony with the best views of the Mediterranean Sea, and the most relaxing and beautiful white village located at the mountains: Frigiliana.
Nerja & Frigiliana Half Day Trip from Malaga - 39€ per adult
|Nerja Day Trip from Malaga - Malaga Trips|
2. RONDA, MARBELLA & PUERTO BANUSEvery Tuesday
Take great pictures of the bridge at the deep gorge and visit the bullring of Ronda - One of the Spain´s highlights! Then walk around the small village and well known Marbella and have a glimpse of the rich and chic Puerto Banus.
Ronda, Marbella & Puerto Banus - 42,90€ per adult
|Ronda Day Trip from Malaga - Malaga Trips|
3. SEVILLE & GIRALDA DAY TRIPEvery Wednesday
One of the most beautiful cities in Andalusia, visit the Torre del Oro, the Giralda and great Plaza de España (Square). Sevilla will make a mark on your travel list and you will not regret thus day trip discovering the heart of Andalusia.
Seville & Giralda Day Trip - 63,90€ per adult
|Sevilla Day Trip - Malaga Trips|
4. CORDOBA: EXCEPTIONAL FULL DAY TRIPEvery Thursday
If you are a traveller who love to enjoy the local life and deep culture, Cordoba and its Mosque-Cathedral is a must on your bucket list when visiting southern Spain. Learn about the most important city during the roman and muslim period, and enjoy the architecture of this wonderful city.
|Cordoba Day Trip from Malaga - Malaga Trips|
5. GRANADA DAY TRIP: ALHAMBRA TICKETS INCLUDEDEvery Friday
The most popular attraction in Andalucia, enjoy a excursion to the beautiful Granada and its highlight: La Alhambra. Tickets are sold out quiclky in high season so we recommend you to book this excursion with as much time as possible in advance.
Granada Day Trip: Alhambra Tickets included - 79,90€ per adult
|Granada Day Trip from Malaga - Malaga Trips|
6. VISIT OTHER NEARBY COUNTRY!
GIBRALTAR Day Trip with St. Michael's Caves or TANGIER, MoroccoEvery Saturday and more available days
If you would like to visit Morocco (Tangier) or a British territory (The Rock of Gibraltar), you can do it when visiting Malaga! It is exciting visiting several countries for one day and here you have the chance!
- Gibraltar Day Trip with St. Michael's Caves - 47,90€ per adult
- Tangier, Morocco by Ferry Day Trip - 84,90€ per adult
|Gibraltar Day Trip from Malaga - Malaga Trips|
Everyday, after visiting the different highlights with the excursions from Malaga, you will love to walk through the promenade by the beach "La Malagueta" or relax in the city centre of Malaga surrounded by the local life and restaurants. Avoid moving with the luggage through the different cities, and save time chilling everyday at the same accommodation, feeling like home but with lot of experiences to live everyday!
I really hope this itinerary was useful for you and don´t hesitate to contact us if you have any doubt!
|Tanger Day Trip from Malaga - Malaga Trips|
MalagaTrips.com is a local booking service that offers you:
- The best City Tours: Cathedral, Roman Theathre, Segway & Bikes, Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing including museums and more.
- The best Trips from Malaga & Costa del Sol: Caminito del Rey, Granada, Gibraltar, Morocco, Ronda, Seville, Cordoba, Nerja.
- Fun with friends and family with our Group Tours: sailing trip, flamenco lesson, ham tour, beer bike, wine tasting.
- New Experiences: Flamenco show, Arabian baths and massage at Hammam Al Andalus, tapas and paella cooking courses.